In this week's episode of the College of Public Health's coronavirus video series, faculty experts Sarah Bass, Graciela Jaschek, Krys Johnson, and Heather Murphy discuss the status of vaccine development, when states might reopen, and what steps are needed for a safe and successful reopening. Dean Laura A. Siminoff moderates the panel.
- April 7: COVID testing, wearing masks, and more
- April 1: Ages at risk, the origins of COVID-19, and more
- March 27: Misinformation and what we mean by 'flattening the curve'
- March 19: How to wash your hands
- March 19: Disinfecting surfaces to minimize risk of infection
- March 19: How COVID-19 spreads and the importance of social distancing
- March 12: Who is at risk for coronavirus and how can we prevent its spread?
- March 6: Understanding the new coronavirus
Experts are available for media interviews. Please contact Lisa Litzinger-Drayton at firstname.lastname@example.org or 267-242-7303 to arrange.