International students are a vital part of Temple University. Students come from more than 100 countries to study at Temple—we welcome you to join our global community of public health leaders!
Applying for admission
To apply for admission to a graduate program, choose your program of interest on the How to Apply page. In addition to the listed application requirements, you will need to submit additional documents:
- Official TOEFL or IELTS exam scores. Applicants need to send official scores to specific codes based on your program of interest.
- World Education Services (WES) evaluation. All international students are required to submit their WES evaluation directly through the appropriate Centralized Application Service (CAS).
Applicants seeking an F-1 or J-1 Visa
If you plan to study at Temple University on F-1 or J-1 non-immigrant student status, you will need to submit the following documents:
- Application for a Certificate of Eligibility (I-20/DS-2019).
- Financial documentation should cover tuition and living expenses for one academic year.
- A copy of the biographical page of your passport.
Please note that your I-20 will be issued once we have received all requirements and you have confirmed you will be attending Temple University by paying the deposit fee.
For more information on international student resources, please visit Temple's International Student and Scholar Services site.