The College of Public Health's online programs are built for working professionals, giving you more flexibility to complete your degree and advance your career at a pace that works for you.
Temple's online educational technology gives you access to personalized instruction and advising, and our online courses are taught by the same expert faculty as our on-campus courses. You'll have the opportunity to build enduring networks with your instructors and classmates. The college's strong community ties bring real-world issues and experiences into the virtual classroom. Online students have access to Temple’s libraries, Writing Center, Career Center and other resources—just like our on-campus students.
Learn more about our online programs:
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW)
- Master of Public Health (MPH) in Epidemiology
- Master of Public Health (MPH) in Health Policy and Management
- Master of Public Health (MPH) in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Master of Social Work (MSW)
- MS in Health Informatics
- MS in Recreational Therapy
- Clinical Doctorate in Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- Doctor of Athletic Training (DAT)
- Graduate Certificate in Health Informatics