The College of Public Health provides various scholarship opportunities for students who are currently enrolled in our degree programs. These scholarships are made available through the support of generous donors who believe in the mission of the College of Public Health and our students, and we are beyond grateful to them for investing in student success.

Students must submit a FAFSA in order to be considered for need-based scholarships. For information regarding the FAFSA, please visit All of the College of Public Health's scholarships are tuition-only scholarships.

Application information

To apply for the CPH Student Emergency Aid Fund during the spring 2023 term, please complete the application and send it to; you may also email to request the application. Please be aware that emergency funding is limited. In order to help as many students as possible, there are criteria applicants must meet: students must be enrolled in the College of Public Health; each student may only receive emergency funding once per academic year and need must be related to one-time emergencies such as food, extra bills, loss or theft, and medical needs.

For all other awards, stay tuned for the announcement of our new scholarship application program, Scholarship Universe. An announcement will be made when the program is ready for you to access CPH scholarships! For questions related to these scholarships or the application process, please email