Temple is home to a thriving community of students from around the world—no matter where you're from, you are welcome at Temple University. Learn more about applying as an international student.

Applicants seeking an F-1 or J-1 Visa

If you plan to study at Temple University on F-1 or J-1 non-immigrant student status, you will need to submit the following documents:

Please note that your I-20 will be issued once we have received all requirements and you have confirmed you will be attending Temple University by paying the deposit fee.

For more information on international student resources, please visit the International Student and Scholar Services site.