Our staff is here to assist you throughout the admissions process:
- Laura Brasch, Admissions Coordinator
- Primary admissions officer for all graduate certificates, graduate programs in occupational therapy, the MA in speech, language and hearing science, the MS in recreational therapy, and the MS in neuromotor science.
- Brooke Hallquist, Undergraduate Enrollment Management Graduate Extern
- Fields questions for all undergraduate programs.
- Caitlyn Moynahan, Assistant Director of Undergraduate Enrollment Management
- Oversees admissions and enrollment for all undergraduate programs.
- Abby Shepherd, Senior Associate Director of Admissions
- Oversees all graduate admissions. Primary admissions officer for graduate programs in athletic training, nursing, physical therapy and social work.
- Annemarie Szambelak, Assistant Director of Admissions
- Primary admissions officer for all master of public health (MPH) programs; MS programs in epidemiology, health informatics, and public health data science; and all PhD programs and dual degree programs.
- Michael Usino, Assistant Dean of Admissions, Enrollment Management and Student Recruitment
- Oversees the College of Public Health’s admissions and enrollment management team for all undergraduate and graduate programs.
If you have a general admissions question, questions about undergraduate admissions or are not sure who to contact, please email us at email@example.com.