Quality and Convenience Meet Here.
Online programs at Temple’s College of Public Health are built for working professionals who want the same high-quality education that Temple offers in its in-person programs. Here's what makes us unique:
- Our online courses are taught by the same expert faculty as in our on-campus courses.
- The latest in online education technology gives you personalized instruction and advising, and lets you build enduring networks with your instructors and classmates.
- Our strong community ties bring real-world issues and experiences into the virtual classroom.
- Our online students have access to Temple’s libraries, writing center, career center, and other resources that help them hit the ground running.
Take the next step in your career.
Online programs at the College of Public Health give you the experience you need to build your career, without putting your busy life on hold. Find out more about our online programs:
- The Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
- The Online Master of Social Work (MSW)
- The Online Master of Science in Health Informatics (MSHI)
- The Online Master of Science in Recreational Therapy
- The Online Clinical Doctorate in Occupational Therapy (OTD)
- The Online Doctor of Athletic Training (DAT)
- The Online Certificate in Health Informatics