To apply, you must have the equivalent of a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution with a minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0.
- Application: Students must apply through the SOPHAS Centralized Application Service. The documents listed below will all be submitted through SOPHAS.
- Recommendations: You’ll need three letters of recommendation from individuals who can speak to your potential for graduate study. At least one should be from a faculty member who is familiar with your academic abilities.
- Goals statement: Write a one-page statement articulating why you want to attend the Neuromotor Science MS program at Temple. State your career goals and research interests.
- GRE score: The verbal and quantitative sections must be at or above the 50th percentile; your analytical writing score must be 4 or higher. Official scores should be sent directly to SOPHAS using code 0151.
- Résumé or CV: Submit a current copy with your application materials.
- Transcript: Submit official transcripts from all the accredited educational institutions you’ve attended. Please mail all of your official transcripts to:
- SOPHAS Transcript Processing Center
- PO Box 9111
- Watertown, MA 02471
- Interview: Students may be invited to interview with the program faculty. An interview may take place in person or through technology if costs prohibit you from traveling to Temple.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- TOEFL: For applicants whose native language is not English, the TOEFL is required with a minimum score of 79 on the iBT. These scores should be sent officially to SOPHAS using the SOPHAS-specific TOEFL code of: 5688.
- A WES evaluation (www.wes.org) is required for applicants who completed their degree outside of the United States. This can be requested and submitted through SOPHAS.
Fall term: March 1
Spring term: Nov. 1