The Doctor of Athletic Training (DAT) is a 36 credit program starting Fall II. The DAT program is designed to enhance your clinical decision-making. In the program you will gain expertise in evidence-based techniques and improve patient outcomes.
Applying to this program
- Deadline: July 1, Rolling
- Temple University Application: Required
- GPA: Required; 3.0 or higher
- GRE: Required; can be waived if applicant has been practicing as an athletic trainer for 5 years or more
- College Level Transcripts: Required; official transcripts from all colleges attended
- References: Required; 2 letters as a reference
- Resume: Required; send to DAT program director firstname.lastname@example.org
- Statement of Goals: Required
- Interview: Required; via WebEx
- Additional Information: Copy of BOC certification card- sent to DAT program Director email@example.com
- Must be a Certified Athletic Trainer
- Master's degree in a related area
- Tuition information can be found here.