Welcome EdAssist Partners!
Temple University's College of Public Health is pleased to partner with EdAssist to provide access to high quality graduate education in various health-related professions (see below). The College is pleased to offer a 10% tuition reduction on all of its graduate programs to employees of partner organizations throughout the country. The following is a complete listing of all of our graduate program offerings with a link to additional details, including curriculum overview and admissions requirements:
- Applied Biostatistics, MPH
- Athletic Training, MSAT
- Athletic Training, DAT
- Communication Sciences and Disorders, PhD
- Clinical Research and Translational Medicine, MS
- Environmental Health, MPH
- Epidemiology, MPH
- Epidemiology, MS
- Epidemiology, PhD
- Health Informatics, MS
- Health Policy, PhD
- Health Policy and Management, MPH
- Kinesiology/Athletic Training, MS
- Kinesiology/Integrative Exercise Physiology, MS
- Kinesiology/Psychology of Movement, MS
- Kinesiology/Athletic Training, PhD
- Kinesiology/Integrative Exercise Physiology, PhD
- Kinesiology/Psychology of Movement, PhD
- Neuromotor Science, MS
- Neuromotor Science, PhD
- Nursing, DNP
- Occupational Therapy, MOT
- Occupational Therapy, OTD
- Physical Therapy, DPT
- Recreation Therapy, MS
- Social and Behavioral Health Sciences, PhD
- Social and Behavioral Sciences, MPH
- Social Work, MSW
- Speech Language Hearing, MA
- Graduate Certificate: Health Informatics
- Graduate Certificate: Public Health
The 10% tuition reduction for students enrolling in any of the graduate programs listed about will be based on the College of Public Health's current in-state tuition rate.
The Master of Social Work Program is housed within CPH's School of Social Work. The 10% reduction for students enrolling in the in-person MSW will be based on the School of Social Work's current in-state tuition rate.
For all College of Public Health online programs, a 10% discount will be applied to the online tuition rate.
Important note: tuition rates may be adjusted each year.
Current Temple Students
Employees currently enrolled in an eligible graduate program may receive a 5% tuition reduction. Existing Temple students will need to email firstname.lastname@example.org with their name, Temple University ID (TUID) number, and employer contact information.
Important note: the tuition benefit is not retroactive to registration prior to Fall 2017.
Steps to Receiving Tuition Benefit
In order to receive the tuition discount, follow the steps listed below.
Step 1: Complete the Inquiry Form
Complete the inquiry form to receive more information on the eligible graduate programs, as well as to connect with a College of Public Health representative. You will also be required to identify your employer.
Step 2: Apply to a Degree Program
Admissions requirements vary by degree program. Carefully review the admissions process, application requirements, and deadlines for your program of interest. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.
Several CPH Graduate programs require a two-step application process; CAS Application (i.e. ATCAS, CSDCAS, HAMPCAS, PTCAS, OTCAS, SOPHAS, SOPHAS Express, SocialWorkCAS, etc.) and the Temple University Supplemental Application. Please review the admissions requirements for your program of interest.
Important applicant information: The College of Public Health offers applicants through the EdAssist program an application fee waiver for the Temple University Supplemental/Graduate School application ONLY. Programs that use a Common Application System (CAS) applications can not be granted a fee waiver by Temple University.
To receive a waiver for the Temple University Graduate School Application or Temple University Supplemental Application, please follow these steps:
- Fill out Temple University Graduate School Application/Supplemental Application - STOP when prompted for payment. Do not enter any payment information. (If you enter payment and submit the application we will not be able to refund the application fee.)
- Email email@example.com for your Temple Supplemental Application to be processed. Confirmation will be sent via email within 2 business days.
Step 3: Verify Employment - Acceptance
New students to Temple’s graduate degree programs will identify themselves as EdAssist partnered employees during the inquiry process, prior to submitting the Temple University Graduate School/ Supplemental application. Upon acceptance students are required to confirm employment by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.