Over the past year, Temple’s College of Public Health has continued to redefine the boundaries of public health education, research and practice. Our faculty stand at the forefront of a shifting health landscape, making innovative connections across disciplines and reimagining clinical education.
Our digital Year In Review magazine includes top stories from across the Temple University College of Public Health in 2018:
- Early-career researchers fueling important discoveries across the college
- New methods of approaching military injury
- A new nursing curriculum that has students working hand-in-hand with community members
- A voice therapy clinic that helps transgender individuals sound closer to their gender identity
- Incorporating nutrition education and obesity screenings into routine dental visits
These and other stories in this magazine explore the bridges we are building—between our college and our community, between research and practice—that reflect our vision for the future of healthcare.
As the college responds to the most complex health issues of our time, we invite you to follow along through our monthly newsletter, The Common Good.