Your investment in Temple Nursing's designated funds, described below, will empower more students to learn about and practice community-based nursing, now and in the future.
North Philadelphia “Acres of Diamonds” Temple University Nursing Scholarship Fund
At Temple University Nursing, we recognize the value diversity brings to our profession and to the communities we serve as nurses. In keeping with the principles of Temple University founder Russell H. Conwell, we ask you to support the “Acres of Diamonds,” the young men and women who reside in North Philadelphia who are interested in serving their community as BSN-prepared nurses and “help them tap their individual potential for growth” through your scholarship donation.
Choose to give $25, $50, $100, $200, $300, $400, $500, $1,000 or an amount of your choosing in support of the North Philadelphia “Acres of Diamonds” scholarship fund. Click here to make your gift on our secure donation page.
Temple University Nursing Educational Technology Fund
The Department of Nursing Resource Learning Center aims to provide Temple University nursing students with a high-quality, up-to-date educational experience. Lab manikins (Human Patient Simulators) use sophisticated technology and programming to facilitate student learning in as-good-as-real simulation. The newest generation Human Patient Simulator has a price tag of $130,000.
Select to give $50, $100, $500, $1,000 or an amount of your choosing, and be a part of the investment in educational technology and innovative learning at Temple University Nursing. Click here to make your gift on our secure donation page.
How to make your gift
1. Identify the Department of Nursing fund(s) you would like to support.
2. Click here to visit the Department of Nursing's secure online donation page (a new window will open).
3. Enter your gift amount in the box at the top of the form labeled "Gift Amount."
4. In the designations section, identify the fund to which you want to donate, and enter the same amount that you entered above. The percentage section should automatically display "100%."
5. You can also donate to multiple funds at once. If you choose to do this, enter the amount you want to donate to each fund in its respective section, or choose the relative percentages of your total gift that should go to each fund.
6. Click the "Next" button at the bottom to proceed with your gift payment.
If you have questions about making your gift, please contact Natasha, Executive Assistant to the Dean, at (215) 204-8624 or email@example.com