1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, 585
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- LLM, Master of Laws in Trial Advocacy, Temple University
- J.D, Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- Ph.D. Temple University, Philadelphia, Pa
- D.S.W. Howard University, Washington D.C.
- M.S.W. School of Social Work, University of Connecticut, Hartford Ct.
- B.S. Psychology, Lyndon State College, Lyndonville, Vermont
- Diploma, Special Education, College of Special Education, Oyo Nigeria
- Law and Psychiatry
- Immigration Stress and Cultural Alienations
- Immigration and Torture Evaluations,Treatment and Efficacy of DSM-5
- Religions,Identity and Mental Health
- Mental Health of Second Generation Immigrants: Gender and Racial Differences
- Racial Disparities in Asylum Law
- International Criminal Law (International Criminal Court)
Emeka began teaching high school right after graduating from college in the mid seventies.Upon immigrating to the United States he transitioned to providing psychotherapy with psychiatric patients for several years in New Hampshire hospitals while completing his graduate studies in psychology and clinical social work. In 1989 upon near completion of his first doctoral dissertation on alienation,stigma,identity and mental health of abandoned adolescents of American soldiers who fought in Vietnam, he began teaching graduate school at Springfield College in Massachussetts.He transferred to Temple University in 1991 and earned tenure in 1996. He then enrolled for a second PhD and completed his dissertation argument on African liberation theology with the claim that for the African essence to thrive politically,economically and culturally and globally, it must celebrate and promote its fundamental theology as is with most civilizations with power and decolonize its current two thousand years of imposed theologies. Dr.Nwadiora later earned his law degree,the JD from Hofstra University School of Law with a concentration on immigration law and his LLM in Trial Advocacy from Temple University School of Law. For nearly twenty years he has been hosting the interactive radio show "Dr Emeka Show" on the Philadelphia WURD 900 AM.