The Department of Social and Behavioral Sciences strives to promote healthy communities and train those who excel in public health practice and research. We are committed to understanding and addressing the needs of vulnerable and underserved populations by leading and engaging in education, research, and service, often in collaboration with the community. We prepare graduates for exciting career paths as community health educators, counselors and practitioners, policy makers and trailblazing researchers.
- Nationally recognized BS in public health
- 4 + 1 BS to MPH to excel your career
- MPH in Social and Behavioral Sciences is designed especially for emerging and experienced professionals to obtain leadership positions
- PhD in Social and Behavioral Sciences is designed for Master's graduates
- Non-majors can minor in public health