The Online MS in Recreation Therapy is a 30-36 credit program that is for individuals who want to advance their knowledge and skills related to evidence based practice within health care and human services.
Applying to this program
- Deadline: Fall – March 1. Spring – November 1. However, admissions decisions are issued on a rolling basis and so prospective students are encouraged to apply early. Late applications may be considered for admission.
- Temple University Application: Required
- GRE/MAT: Required (GRE code: 2906; MAT code: 1666)
- GPA: Required; minimum 3.0
- College Level Transcripts: Required
- References: Required; two, professional/academic
- Resume: Required
- Statement of Goals: Required; 1 page minimum. In 500 to 1,000 words, describe why your background and interests make you suitable for a career in Recreation Therapy, your future career goals, and your academic and research interests and accomplishments. Please note that as with many graduate degree programs, this program requires scholarly writing. This statement of goals is also reviewed as an example of your writing.
- Interview: Not required
- Materials should be sent to:
Temple MS RT Admissions
Attn: Gretchen Snethen
1700 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122