The OTD program is 31 credits and prepares therapists to become clinical specialists, program developers, and clinical educators.Please be aware that this is a post-professional degree program; if you are seeking an entry level degree in Occupational Therapy, please review the MOT program via the links on the left of this page.
Applying to this program
- Deadline: June 1
- Temple University Supplemental Application: Required
- GPA: Required; total graduate GPA of 3.0
- GRE or MAT: Required if graduate GPA is under 3.0; please submit GRE scores to Temple University using code 2906; the MAT code is 2548. International applicants should submit TOEFL to code 2906.
- All College Level Transcripts: Required
- References: Required; two, professional/academic
- Resume: Required
Statement of Goals: Required; minimum length is one page
- The personal statement will reflect your capacity to engage in rigorous graduate education and should include your capacity for flexibility, creativity, and contribution to a learning environment. Your statement must include a reflection of your alignment with Temple OT's mission, philosophy, and values. In addition, you must identify an area of interest and describe a current OT faculty member's capacity and scholarly areas to advise you in this area. Submit the personal statement as part of the online application and a copy to email@example.com or by postal mail.
- Phone Interview: Required
- Additional Information: Must be a certified Occupational Therapist (Copy of NBCOT certification or state OT license)
- Materials should be sent to: