The OTD program is 31 credits and prepares therapists to become clinical specialists, program developers, and clinical educators.Please be aware that this is a post-professional degree program; if you are seeking an entry level degree in Occupational Therapy, please review the MOT program via the links on the left of this page.
For all questions about admissions requirements, please email us at email@example.com.
Applying to this program
- Deadline: June 1
- Temple University Supplemental Application: Required
- GPA: Required; total graduate GPA of 3.0
- GRE or MAT: Required if graduate GPA is under 3.0; please submit GRE scores to Temple University using code 2906; the MAT code is 2548. International applicants should submit TOEFL to code 2906.
- All College Level Transcripts: Required
- References: Required; two, professional/academic
- Resume: Required
Statement of Goals: Required; minimum length is one page
- The personal statement will reflect your capacity to engage in rigorous graduate education and should include your capacity for flexibility, creativity, and contribution to a learning environment. Your statement must include a reflection of your alignment with Temple OT's mission, philosophy, and values. In addition, you must identify an area of interest and describe a current OT faculty member's capacity and scholarly areas to advise you in this area. Submit the personal statement as part of the online application and a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail.
- Phone Interview: Required
- Additional Information: Must be a certified Occupational Therapist (Copy of NBCOT certification or state OT license)
- Materials should be sent to: