1700 N. Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Rothschild Postdoctoral Fellowship, The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice, Geisel School of Medicine, Dartmouth College
- PhD, Community Mental Health, University of Haifa
- MA, Psychology (summa cum laude), University of Haifa
- BA, Behavioral Sciences - Psychology and Sociology, The Academic College of Tel Aviv-Yaffo
Yaara Zisman-Ilani is an Assistant Professor at The Department of Rehabilitation Sciences at the College of Public Health, Temple University. She is a Psychologist (M.A. Summa Cum Laude) with a Doctoral Degree in Community Mental Health, both from the University of Haifa. Prior to Temple University, Yaara was a Rothschild Postdoctoral Fellow at The Dartmouth Institute for Health Policy and Clinical Practice at Dartmouth College.
Yaara has a longstanding experience in psychiatric rehabilitation, shared decision making and communication in healthcare, applied mental health services research, and intervention development. She is a methodologist with a background in psychometric studies, statistics, and evaluation research and has been involved in the development, design, implementation, and analysis of studies to evaluate mental health interventions and tools for clinicians and patients.
Her research involved individuals and families with serious mental illness and other chronic health conditions. Current interests involved strategies to promote person-centered care, shared decision making and engagement methods, care management and care transition.
- Behavioral Health Sciences
- Community-based Treatment Interventions
- Engagement Methods
- Evidence-based Practice
- Health Education
- Healthcare Delivery
- Mental Health
- Mental Health Service Systems
- Multiple Chronic Conditions
- Program Evaluation
- Rehabilitation Sciences
- Risk Communication
- Shared Decision Making