Assistant Professor of Instruction
- MOT, University of the Sciences
- BA, Health and Exercise Sciences, Rowan University
- BS, Business Administration, Rider University
Sheila Moyle, MOT, OTR/L is an assistant professor of instruction at Temple University. Her background is in geriatric rehabilitation, and health and wellness. She also has experience in community parent-child wellness program development. Sheila has presented her work on parent-child wellness at the AOTA national conference and POTA District V banquet. Prior to becoming an OT, she worked in the business industry in human resources and production management. She also has experience with health and wellness assessment and exercise prescription for groups and individuals. She received her Master’s in Occupational therapy at the University of the Sciences, a BA in Health and Exercise Sciences from Rowan University and a BS in Business Administration from Rider University. She is a member of the Philadelphia Region Fieldwork Consortium and a member of AOTA and POTA.
- Fieldwork education and professional development among occupational therapy students and fieldwork educators
- Community-based parent and child wellness programs