Goals for the individuals who completed ALL of the required on-line tDPT coursework to obtain their DPT degree include an ability to:
1. Demonstrate professional behaviors in all interactions with patients, clients, families,
care givers, other health care providers, students, other consumers, and payers.
2. Expressively and receptively communicate with all individuals when engaged in physical
therapy practice, research, and education, including patients, clients, families, care
givers, practitioners, consumers, payers, and policy makers.
3. Competently perform all of the expected skills as noted by the Evaluative
Criteria for Doctor of Physical Therapy Programs as identified by the Commission of
Accreditation of Physical Therapy Education.
4. Incorporate an understanding of the implications of individual and cultural differences
when engaged in physical therapy practice, research, and education.
5. Adhere to legal practice standards, including all federal, state (province or jurisdiction),
and institutional regulations related to patient or client care, and to fiscal management.