Associate Professor of Instruction
Ritter Annex, 6th Floor
1301 Cecil B. Moore Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- PhD, Education Leadership, Northcentral University
- Graduate Certificate, Qualitative Research, Nova Southeastern University
- MEd, Developmental Disabilities, New York University
- BS, Physical Therapy, Ithaca College
Annette M. Willgens, PT, EdD, joined the faculty of the Department of Physical Therapy in August 2018. Prior to this, she was Director of Clinical Education at Drexel University. As a pediatric clinician and educator, she enjoys a dual research focus from the philosophical perspective of mindfulness. In the area of student learning, she uses mixed methodologies to explore student success during clinical experiences, student teaching and learning in clinical settings and student/clinician stress. In the area of pediatric physical therapy, she enjoys researching complimentary therapies such as yoga and hippotherapy.
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Student Clinician Stress and Self-Management
- Clinician Stress and Effective Clinical Thinking
- Critical Thinking in Physical Therapy Education