To apply for the MS in Kinesiology, you must have a bachelor’s degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0. To apply for the Athletic Training Concentration, you must be a certified athletic trainer or be currently enrolled in an accredited professional AT program.
- Application: You will apply using Athletic Training Centralized Application Service (ATCAS) system. The documents required below will all be submitted through ATCAS.
- Official Transcripts: Submit transcripts from all of the undergraduate and graduate institutions you’ve attended. Official transcripts should be mailed to:
- ATCAS Transcript Processing Center
- PO Box 9132
- Watertown, MA 02471
- References: You’ll need two letters of reference. The letters should come from college/university faculty or an immediate work supervisor who can provide insight into your abilities and talents, as well as comment on your aptitude for graduate study.
- Goals statement: This statement should be one to two pages in length.
- A GRE or MAT score is required. Official GRE scores should be sent directly to ATCAS using the code 4037.
- A current professional résumé is required for admission.
- Interview: May be required.
Additional requirements for international students
- TOEFL: For applicants whose native language is not English, the TOEFL is required with a minimum score of 79 on the iBT. These scores should be sent officially to Temple University using the code 2906.
- A WES Evaluation (www.wes.org) is required for applicants who completed their degree outside of the United States. This can be requested and submitted through ATCAS.
Fall term: March 1st