Temple University

Top Watermark

Undergraduate Programs

The Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Speech-Language-Hearing prepares students for graduate programs in speech-language pathology or in education, social work, or various other health professions. 
The Communication Sciences and Disorders Minor is intended for students who are majors outside of Communication Sciences and wish to enhance their undergraduate education by learning about speech and language, both normal and disordered.