Temple University

Top Watermark

Programs Offered


The Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Speech, Language and Hearing Science prepares students for graduate programs in speech-language pathology or in education, social work or various other health professions. 

The Communication Sciences and Disorders Minor is intended for students who are majors outside of communication sciences and wish to enhance their undergraduate education by learning about speech and language, both normal and disordered. 


The Master of Arts (MA) in Speech, Language and Hearing Science has been in existence for decades, achieving consistent recognition as one of the premier programs of its kind. 

The Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Communication Sciences and Disorders prepares students to conduct original research in the field of speech-language pathology and make valuable contributions to the field.