Director of the Memory, Concepts and Cognition Lab
Ritter Annex 995 (Office) and 999 (Lab)
1301 Cecil B. Moore Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Cognitive Neuroscience, University of Pennsylvania
- PhD, Cognitive Psychology, Temple University
- MA, Speech-Language-Hearing, Temple University
- BA, Russian and Anthropology, Tulane University
Jamie Reilly is currently an Associate Professor and Director of the Concepts and Cognition Laboratory. Dr. Reilly’s research training was in Cognitive Psychology (Temple) and Cognitive Neuroscience (U Penn). He also completed a clinical master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology and is a licensed SLP. Dr. Reilly is a clinical translational researcher who specializes in dementia and progressive aphasia. Dr. Reilly’s research is focused upon the organization of human semantic memory and its disruption in neurodegenerative conditions such as Alzheimer’s Disease and Frontotemporal Degeneration.
Theoretical and Methodological Expertise
- Memory Disorders
- Treatment for Progressive Language Impairment
- Language Comprehension
- Eyetracking and Pupillometry
- Structural and Functional Neuroimaging