Member of the Executive Council of the PRIME Institute: Partners Reaching to Improve Multicultural Effectiveness (Originally the Multicultural Research and Training Institute at Temple University School of Social Administration) Drexel University College of Medicine, Department of Psychiatry, Behavioral Healthcare Education.
The Institute was organized in 1989 as a network of culturally diverse interdisciplinary multicultural specialists to:
- Eliminate oppression, discrimination, racism and all other ‘isms
- Achieve social justice and equity
- Build community locally, nationally and globally
- PhD, Bryn Mawr College Graduate School of Social Work and Social Research
- MSW, Catholic University
- BA, Psychology and Sociology, University of Pennsylvania