1. Editor of Special Issue of the American Journal of Psychiatric Rehabilition in Social Justice and Psychiatric Rehabilitation.
2. Draine J, Munoz-Laboy M: Not just variation in estimates: Deinstitutionalization of the justice system. Psychiatric Services 65:873. 2014.
3. Watson AC, Swartz J, Bohrman C, Kriegel LS, Draine J: Understanding how police officers think about mental/emotional disturbance calls. International Journal of Law and Psychiatry. In press.
4. Lincoln T, Dimon-Levine D, Smith J, Donenberg G, Springer S, Zaller N, Altice FL, Moore K, Jordan A, Draine J, Desabrais M: Prevalence and predictors of mental/emotional distress among HIV+ jail detainees at enrollment in an observational study. Journal of Correctional Healthcare. In press.
5. Morabito M, Watson AC, Draine J: Police officer acceptance of new innovation: The case of crisis intervention teams. Policing: An International Journal of Police Strategies & Management. 36: 421-436. 2013.
6. Messac L, Draine J, Ciccarone D, Bourgois P: The Good-Enough Science-and-Politics of Anthropological Collaboration with Evidence-Based Clinical Research: Four Ethnographic Case Studies. Social Science and Medicine. Online 7 May, 2013.