1301 Cecil B. Moore Avenue, 585
Philadelphia, PA 19122
- J.D, Hofstra University School of Law, Hempstead, New York
- Ph.D. Temple University, Philadelphia, Pa
- D.S.W. Howard University, Washington D.C.
- M.S.W. School of Social Work, University of Connecticut, Hartford Ct.
- B.S. Psychology, Lyndon State College, Lyndonville, Vermont
- Human Behavior in the Micro, Mezzo and Macro Systems
- Cross-Cultural Clinical Interventions
- International Law, Religions and Human Rights
- The Family, Law, Immigration, Human Behavior and Social Welfare
- The Intertextualities of Literature, Film, Philosophy and Human Welfare
- Law and the Psychology of Human Oppression
- Law and Psychiatry.
- Asylum Law
- Psychiatry,Torture and Law
- Psychiatric Traetment with War Torture Victims