Preparing nurse leaders who change lives
Temple University (TU) is one of the world's finest urban Universities and takes pride in being one of the most diverse higher learning institutions in the country. Temple University, located in the city of Philadelphia, provides opportunities to experience nursing that are unsurpassed by other universities.
Although there are many undergraduate nursing programs in the U.S., ours stands out as a leader in preparing nurses to care for people within local communities and the world.
Why choose Temple's Bachelor's of Nursing Science (BSN) program?
- Unlike other universities with "pre-nursing" tracks, TU offers direct admission to the nursing program.
- TU students take nursing classes in their first year on campus.
- TU students begin fieldwork experience during the their freshman year
- TU students are given preference for placement in the Doctor of Nursing Practice Program at TU.
- BSN students have opportunities to study abroad to gain perspectives on global health.
For admissions requirements, please visit this page.