- B.S., Health & Physical Education (Teacher Ed), Pennsylvania State University
- M.S., Physical Education, Washington State University
- Ph.D., Physical Education (Curriculum & Instruction), Temple University
- Adventure education
- Physical Education’s Role in Childhood Development
- Assessment in Physical Education
As an Associate Professor in the Department of Kinesiology with a specialization in teacher education, I coordinate the Physical and Health Education Teacher Education (PHETE) program, teach introductory PHETE courses, as well as the senior administration course. In addition to PHETE courses I also teach motor behavior, the Department’s Introductory course, Applied Technologies in Kinesiology, the History and Philosophy course as well as Coordinate the entire Undergraduate Program within the Department. In over 38 years of teaching at 5 different institutions spanning both coasts and the New England states, I find Temple students to be the hardest working and dedicated students I have had the pleasure of teaching.