Community Response Team Resource Page
- All team members must be employed by a behavioral health provider within the Philadelphia Department of Behavioral Health and Intellectual disAbilities Services provider network
- All team members must also register for SERVPA - Pennsylvania's registry of emergency volunteers.
- Psychological First Aid - National Center for Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Model (1 day)
- Basic Community Response Team Training - Crisis Counseling (1 day)
- Introduction to Incident Command System, ICS-100 - FEMA Online Training
- National Incident Management System An Introduction, IS-700.a - FEMA Online Training
|Psychological First Aid Field Guide||
|Psychological Education Handouts||
|CRT Referral Brochure||
See our other resources page here.
Click to see event details