(Free continuing education credits available)
Saturday, October 13th, 2012
8:00AM - 1:30PM
University of the Sciences in Philadelphia
McNeil Science and Technology Center Auditorium
43rd Street and Woodland Ave.
Philadelphia, PA 19104
This orientation training will:
- Prepare volunteers for their roles in the Philadelphia Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)
- Provide an understanding of how the Philadelphia Department of Public Health (PDPH) responds to public health emergencies such as epidemics and bioterrorist attacks
- Describe the critical roles played by MRC volunteers in recent PDPH responses, including Hurricane Irene
- Include a live activity preparing MRC volunteers to provide medications to Philadelphians in the event of a public health emergency
- Current MRC volunteers who have not attended an orientation previously.
- Anyone interested in learning more about the MRC program.
Continuing education credit will be available for nurses, physicians, and physician assistants.
Breakfast and lunch will be served.
THERE IS NO FEE FOR THIS SEMINAR.
For more information or to RSVP,
or call (215) 685-6861.
We hope to see you there!