This is an exciting time for the College of Public Health at Temple University. We are experiencing unprecedented growth in our enrollment, graduate programs and research. Over the next three years, the College will expand its footprint with a new building on main campus and add an additional 50 faculty members.In 2014, Dean Laura A. Siminoff, an eminent public health social scientist who has been continuously funded by NIH for 25 years, joined the College and under her leadership, CPH is engaging in a realignment of interdisciplinary research and academic programming within Public Health.
Office of the dean
center for obesity research and education
Tenured/Tenure Track Positions
- Two Assistant/Associate/Full Professors with Expertise in Phonological Development/Disorders, Child Language Development/Disorders, and/or Bilingualism
- Faculty Position in Neuromechanics
- Faculty Position in Athletic Training
- Faculty Position in Exercise Science
Health Services, Administration, and Policy
Deveraux Endowed Chair of Nursing
The College of Public Health has retained Tyler & Company to lead this search. For additional information on this leadership opportunity, please contact Sherry Vining, email@example.com, 770-863-9920 or Alan D. Johns, firstname.lastname@example.org, 770-396-3939 or access http://www.tylerandco.com/search-openings/entryid/461/endowed-chair-dept-of-nursing-devereaux-endowed-chair-of-nursing-temple-university-pa. All inquiries will be held in the strictest of confidence. All candidates are requested to submit curriculum vitae, a letter of interest that addresses qualifications and commitment to the Department’s mission as well as their management and leadership philosophy. Review of candidates will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Tenure Track Positions
- Biostatistics: Two Assistant/Associate/Full Professors
- Environmental Health: Assistant Professor
- Epidemiology: Assistant/Associate Professor
- Biostatistics: Open Rank Faculty
- Positions in Applied Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Assistant/Associate Professor of Occupational Therapy with Expertise in Sensory Processing
- Assistant/Associate Professor with Expertise in Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Community Inclusion
- Two Assistant/Associate/Full Professors of Social Work with Expertise in Community and Economic Development, Health Services and Disparities, Intergenerational Practice/Policy across the Life Span, or Social Work with Racial and Sexual Minorities.